Hey, thanks! I have thoughts about your thoughts:
- Yes, you’re correct. Rather than defining self-love, people have been listing forms of expressing it.
- Maybe not everyone loves themselves, but I think the degree to which we think people don’t is way, way overestimated.
- I think you can have self-loathing AND self-love. The opposite of love is not hate. It’s indifference.
- Not including self-worth in the list of self- words was an oversight and unintentional. I got that one a lot. It’s implied with the dictionary definition. “high regard for well-being and happiness.” That appraisal is self-worth. Great points were made in this section, too.
- Re: everything after “Finally.” Yup. =)